Ή ΤΑΝ Ή ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ

Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
Ή ΤΑΝ Ή ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ

ΑΝ ΠΑΝΤΩΣ ΤΟ 480 π.Χ ΥΠΗΡΧΑΝ ΔΕΞΙΟΙ ΚΑΙ ΣΟΣΙΑΛΟΚΟΜΜΟΥΝΙΣΤΕΣ ΘΑ ΑΠΟΚΑΛΟΥΣΑΝ ΤΟΝ ΛΕΩΝΙΔΑ ΑΚΡΑΙΟ ΚΑΚΟ ΦΑΣΙΣΤΑ ΚΑΙ ΡΑΤΣΙΣΤΗ

Λέξεις Κλειδιά

Μάρτιος 2024

ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ

Ημερολόγιο Ημερολόγιο

Strange Sounds Worldwide: 7 Trumpets of Revelation?

HungryHawk
    HungryHawk

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 27
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 17/06/2015

Strange Sounds Worldwide: 7 Trumpets of Revelation? Empty Strange Sounds Worldwide: 7 Trumpets of Revelation?

Δημοσίευση από HungryHawk Πεμ Ιουν 25, 2015 12:00 pm

Seven trumpets are sounded, one at a time, to queue apocalyptic events that were seen in the vision of the Revelation of Christ Jesus, by John of Patmos, as written in the Book of Revelation of the New Testament. The seven trumpets are sounded by seven angels and the events that follow are described in detail from Revelation Chapters 8 to 11. According to Revelation 8:1-2, the angels sound these trumpets after the breaking of the seventh seal. These seals secured the apocalyptic document, that was in the right hand of Him who sits on the main throne.

In Christian Eschatology, the first six trumpets are used to serve as a wake up call to the sinners on Earth and a call to repentance. Each trumpet blast brings with it a plague of a more disastrous nature than the one before it. The trumpet is used to build anticipation and tells the reader that an alert, announcement, or warning is about to take place. The seventh trumpet does not bring a plague with it. Rather, it is sounded so that glory is given to God and His kingdom is announced. Concerning the second trumpet blast, Futurist Christian apologists speculate that the "great mountain burning with fire" that plunges into the sea, in Revelation 8:8, is an impact event by a possible Near-Earth object.

I believe that this might be a hoax but I ruled out the option because too many videos are popping up for this to be a hoaxer unless its some kind of movie or stealth marketing ploy which I doubt.....that brings us to the question what are these strange noises being heard worldwide? You Decide

Η τρέχουσα ημερομηνία/ώρα είναι Πεμ Μαρ 28, 2024 2:03 pm